Banned For Complaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned For Complaining

Why does LARRY the board moderator BAN people for complaining about Profiforex?? No explanation, I find it pathetic and worrying for all customers that complaints cannot be discussed.

Last edited by nickcnew3; 01-17-2017, 12:04 PM.

Dear Nickcnews3,
    Please accept my apology for the deleted posts. It was a mistake and lack of oversight on my part. There are so many spam posts on this forum and I was carried away deleting and banning so many of them and the users. I will be more careful next time. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us.
    Open an Account | FAQ | Contact Us

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      Dear Nickcnews3,
      Please accept my apology for the deleted posts. It was a mistake and lack of oversight on my part. There are so many spam posts on this forum and I was carried away deleting and banning so many of them and the users. I will be more careful next time. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us.
      Thank you Larry. It was a legitimate concern and I felt that Profiforex was covering up some issue in deleting and Banning me. As I have stated I have been told by a very, very helpful Joel in live chat that it is an issue on my bank's side and the situation is going to be rectified.

Comment

Thanks for your understanding & patience.
        Open an Account | FAQ | Contact Us

Comment

Working...
        X