X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Deposit (17 - 23 January 2011)

The opportunity to get
    500 USD to your trading account

This is the real opportunity for you to get the first deposit ($500 !!!) to your trading account and start trading on real money.

The participation in the contest is free.

Each participant gets $5000 to his contest account. The winner is the one who earned more money than other participants did.
    The first 10 places will receive prizes.

To read more about the contest and register for the participation click here: http://www.profiforex.com/pages/Client/Contests

We hope that you'll take part in our contest and we wish you good luck!

It is good news for beginners, which want to start ture forex trade! Dont lose you chance to win 500$. But if i take part in this contest also, maybe you guys have no any chance to win

Comment

Yes, you are right, it is a very good chance for beginners to start real trading.
      We welcome the participants of the contest!

Comment

Today is the first day to Contest, fighting everyone!!!

Comment

O, contest started on 17 January already, its so pity for me! I know this new so late.

Just to wait for the next time! Good luck, every participant!

Comment

Dear $superman$,

It is not late for you. You have two days to win the contest.

Good luck for all the participants!

Comment

Thank you Administrator, but only 2 days are not enough. Because I see the balance of frist place is over 10 000 $. My chance to win is very small now, but want to try,

PS: I see the first place guy is from China, do you have many chinese clients, yes?

Comment

Dear $superman$,

You are right, we have chinese clients. They like our trading conditions and services. And you can see in the list of participants, we also have clients from other countries.

Wish you will meet new friends from other countries here.

Comment

I needed $500. I hope to be winner! because I have jobs now

Comment

Dear auraslim,

We often hold such contests. I would like to kindly advise you to read our news regularly and we will inform you when the next contest starts!

Comment

Final results of the contest held on 17-23 January
                      Dear participants of the contest!
                      We are pleased to announce that we have summed up the contest results.
                      Our congratulations to the winners!
                      We are also pleased to inform you that all the contestants that are not included in the list of winners and who has made at least 1 deal during the contest (including those who incurred losses) can receive a $5 prize to your trading account. This is the prize for your participation in our contest. In order to receive the prize you just need to complete the special form here.
                      We wish you success!

Comment

Working...
                      X